Thank you for visiting Fishwick & Associates, PLC’s website. We created this website to educate you about our firm, legal services, and legal resources.
We would also like to ensure that you understand the purposes of this site, which is why we have provided the disclaimers below:
- This site is for informational purposes only.
- The information on our website is not legal advice, and you should not consider it to be legal advice.
- You should always seek appropriate legal or professional advice from a licensed attorney in your state. You should not consider this or any other website as a substitute for these services.
- Our lawyers are only licensed to practice law in the jurisdictions listed in their profile. This website is not intended to solicit representation that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law in any jurisdiction.
- This website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Fishwick & Associates, PLC or any of its attorneys. The only way to become our client is through a mutual written agreement.
- Do not select a lawyer solely because of their website or advertisements.
- Fishwick & Associates, PLC does not control websites that we may link to in our content, and we merely provide these links as a service. We can make no guarantees concerning the content of these sites.
- Case summaries and client stories that we present in our website are for informational purposes only. Every case is different, and these summaries are examples of the types of cases we handle. The results in these cases are based on their merits and are not a guarantee of similar results.
- Using the Internet, completing an online contact form, or sending an email to our law firm or lawyers does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should never send confidential or time-critical information through this website, its online contact forms, or email addresses.
- Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Fishwick & Associates, PLC cannot represent you in a new case or claim until it assesses potential conflicts of interest and the issues involved. Previous representation is not a guarantee of future representation. Do not send private or confidential information to Fishwick & Associates, PLC until we formally accept your case.